The Saddleworth Sprint Triathlon & Saddleworth Junior Tri have been POSTPONED. We have a NEW PROPOSED DATE of the 15th November 2020. Please see our statement below & if you have any additional questions, email email@example.com.
“Based on the latest government guidance around Coronavirus/COVID-19, British Triathlon and the 3 Home Nations (Triathlon England, Triathlon Scotland and Welsh Triathlon) have suspended organised triathlon activity with immediate effect until at least 30 April” – British Triathlon.
The Milltown Races Team have held on with hope like many event organisers, that we could run our events. The team has worked with partners, local organisations & local triathlon clubs to bring a new proposed date of 15th November 2020.
All current entries will be carried forward to this new date. If you have already entered or deferred from last year, you don’t need to do anything further. We will be in touch in the near future.
If you cannot make the new date, we will defer your place until 2021 or offer you the opportunity to swap your place with a family member or friend.
As you will hopefully understand we will work as quickly as possible to get you more information and keep you up to date via this web page, email and social media as soon as we have any more news.